We Work For You Because We Care About our Clients!
Our Brisbane Commercial Lawyers fully understand that Commercial Law requires a detailed understanding of the expediency in which business is done. We guarantee our consumers that we will produce a Commercial Lease or a commercial lease agreement within 48 hours of receipt to ensure we work with you to secure the deal. Our Commercial Lawyers in Brisbane have extensive experience in all facets of Commercial Law including business acquisition or sale, the purchase or sale of a commercial, retail or industrial building, property development and sub-division, partnership agreements and general advice on commercial law matters.
Areas of specialty in Commercial Law
- Preparation of Due-Diligence Lists
- Preparation of agreements for the sale of a businesses and acting for the buyer or seller in the settlement of a sale of a business
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Preparation of business agreements including:
- shareholder agreements
- share investment agreements
- share sale agreements
- joint venture agreements
- partnership agreements
- licensing agreements
- supply, manufacturing and distribution agreements
- guarantees and indemnities
Meet one of our specialist Commercial Property Lawyer in Brisbane with a vast experience in Commercial Law, Property Development and Land Sub-Division.
Essentials in A Commercial Lease or Tenant Lease Agreement
There are a number of key essentials that are required to prepare your lease. This article provides Landlords and Tenants some handy tips of what you should consider as part of the negotiation.
Our promise to you
Our Brisbane commercial Lawyers understand the importance of having a commercial lease, tenant lease or industrial leasing prepared quickly and accurately the first time. The pace of business today demands that the legal process is aligned to the day to day business demands, which is why we do our best to prepare your Commercial Lease within 48 hours after we receive it providing all the necessary information is available.
Our Brisbane commercial solicitors can assist in the following areas
- Preparation and or Review of a Commercial Lease
- Advice regarding the various structures for your business and the most appropriate structure for your venture;
- Preparation and administration of trust deeds;
- Establishment and structuring of companies, including share allocations and company constitution;
- Pre-Contract Advice;
- Preparation of contracts and special conditions;
- Contract review;
- Negotiation of terms;
- Due Diligence;
- Property settlements;
- Review and Preparation of Leases, assignment of Leases or deed of covenants;
- Advice and preparation of Franchise Agreements;
- Advice and preparation of Partnership Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements and Shareholders or Share Sale Agreements; and
- Other general commercial advice.
Any Questions? Ask us
Request a callback below